A Special Thanks to….

Alan and Lucas Cain who came to Sam’s aid, especially Alan who had administered CPR to Sam, trying to revive his heartbeat, but the electric shock so intense, killed him instantly.  Sam was the sweetest boy, an innocent victim, this should not have happened and it should never happen again.  Contact voltage is a serious issue that we must be aware of and take action which I plan to do for my Sammy in hope of preventing this sort of tragedy from happening again to anyone and their loved ones.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to A Special Thanks to….

  1. Mary Crawmer says:

    I’m so sorry about Sammy. I read your story and can’t quit crying. What a horrible accident that didn’t have to happen. Having lost one of my dogs recently, I can empathize and feel your pain. Our dogs are our children, our soulmates, our best friends, our confidantes, our cuddle partners and about everything you can think of. I can’t imagine life without them. I’m so sorry for your loss and I’m crying with you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s