Monthly Archives: December 2010

Public safety needs to be a priority in our city….

Today, I learned that more contact voltage was discovered in several different areas in our city. Our Superintendent at Seattle City Light has said on a few occasions, that my Sammy’s death was isolated and when a second incident reported … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

No longer a ‘streetwalker’…..

Jorge Carrasco, Superintendent at Seattle City Light last week at a press conference who admitted that ‘contact voltage’ killed my Sammy. After a third reported electric shock incident last week which happened in Seattle’s High Point neighborhood, I had believed … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 6 Comments

A song for Sammy

An oldie, but goodie. I could never make Sammy unhappy….no, he was always my happy little boy. “So Very Hard To Go” by Tower Of Power So Very Hard To Go Ain’t nothin’ I can say, nothin’ I can do … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

Questions still surround electrocution death of dog….

Queen Anne/Magnolia News~ Although it has been nearly two weeks since Lisa McKibbin’s dog Sammy, a German shorthair pointer, was fatally electrocuted while walking along Queen Anne Avenue North, questions still loom over where exactly the fault lies. On Thanksgiving … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Dog Killed in Denver, electrocuted while walking on the street….

This is a serious issue, it has happened in other parts of our country and in Canada. Please take a look at the link below, it is a true and very tragic story of a dog killed by electrocution, ‘contact … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Things my mom (and me) loved about Sammy, sweet boy…

Things I loved about Sammy and much more~ -How he howled whenever the telephone rang, singing along with the tune -How he purred whenever he was petted -How he stood on the back of the sofa, looking out the window … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments

Toronto: Dog killed, electrocuted on a morning walk along the street/sidewalk

More tragedy, the hidden danger of contact voltage: Dog electrocuted on west-end Toronto sidewalk A dog out for an early morning walk with its owner was electrocuted today near a hydro pole at Keele and Annette streets. The power has … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment