Dog Killed in Denver, electrocuted while walking on the street….

This is a serious issue, it has happened in other parts of our country and in Canada. Please take a look at the link below, it is a true and very tragic story of a dog killed by electrocution, ‘contact voltage’ while walking with her owner in Denver, CO. Utility companies need to be held accountable and take action to prevent such tragedies from happening and ensure public safety. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/25027997/detail.html

How can you help? Please see my blog posting, ‘Sammy Needs Your Help: Contact Seattle City Officials’, there you’ll find information on how you can help in Sammy’s cause. Thank you~

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Dog Killed in Denver, electrocuted while walking on the street….

  1. Les Heywood says:

    I would just like to give my deepest regards. Animals are one of my passions along with children and my 2 chocolate labs are my children! I lost my best friend nearly 5 years ago my German Sheperd and the memories I have with him are some of the greatest of my life. So very sorry for your loss! Sammy is a beautiful dog and i am sure a great friend. Hopefully somebody does the right thing and fixes this problem before it happens again!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s