More dog electrocutions…..

My heart goes out to the families of two dogs electrocuted this past week.  Dusty, another sweet lovable canine, electrocuted last week from a live power line knocked down due to storm damage in Poconos, DE.  Reading the details of his death brings tears to my eyes and memories resurface.  “It was something that shouldn’t have happened,” said Delaware Water Gap Assistant Fire Chief John Smith.   He’s right.  This should NEVER happen……but it does.  Please remember to keep you and your pet away from downed power lines, especially when water is present in all situations including construction sites,lamp posts, street lights, manhole covers, etc.  Contact voltage KILLS!  It is a hidden danger, please be aware of your surroundings and practice safety when walking all streets and sidewalks.

Another dog electrocuted this past week in Norwalk, CT.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to More dog electrocutions…..

  1. I always relished checking out this site once weekly or possibly even longer because you do normally have got some excellent content articles so thumbs up through your followers!
    ! !

    • Hi there, thank you so much, I’m so happy this blog is helping people and pets keep safe. Sammy was a very special boy.
      Thanks again for your support!
      All my best,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s